I'm waiting for my moment to come /I’m waiting for the movie to begin /I'm waiting for a revelation /I'm waiting for someone to count me in /‘Cause now I only see my dreams /In everthing I touch, feel the cold hands on /Everything that I love /Cold like some, magnificent skyline /Out of my reach but always in my eyeline now /
We’re tumbling down /We’re spiralling/Tied up to the ground /We’re spiralling
I fashioned you from jewels and stone /I made you in the image of myself /I gave you everything you wanted /So you would never know anything else /But everytime I reach for you /You slip through my fingers /Into cold sunlight laughing at the things /That I have planned /The map of my world gets smaller as I sit here /Pulling at the loose threads now
We’re tumbling down /We’re spiralling/Tied up to the ground /We’re spiralling
When we fall in love /We’re just falling /In love with ourselves /We’re spirallingDid you wanna be a winner? /Did you wanna be an icon? /Did you wanna be famous? /Did you wanna be the president? /Did you wanna start a war? /Did you wanna have a family?/Did you wanna be in love?/Did you wanna be in love?
I Never Saw The Light/I Never Saw The Light/I Waited Up All Night/But I Never Saw The Light
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder